Fleabusters® Rx for Fleas Plus®
Fleabusters® creates an environment in which fleas can no longer live or breed. Environmentally friendly and no need to vacate home or premises.
This product is designed to be applied to homes with carpet as well as non-carpeted homes (wood and/or tile floors).
3lb canister – coverage up to 1200 sq. ft.
1 year guarantee
Free shipping on orders totaling over $80
Pet Owners Choose Fleabusters®... And Here's Why!
Fleabusters® is a Brand Name That's Recognized By Pet Owners and Recommended By Veterinarians
- For over 30 years Fleabusters® flea treatment services have provided flea-free homes for over 3 million pet owners throughout the United States.
- Consumers and retailers trust Fleabusters® because "It Really Works" and an unparalleled guarantee provides complete satisfaction.
- Today using a proven pesticide is of utmost concern to consumers. Fleabusters® Rx for Fleas Plus has both federal and state EPA registration (59111-1).
Fleabusters® Unique Borate Flea Powder Has Many Important 'Flea-Killing' Features
- The Rx for Fleas Plus powder is milled to be extremely fine and is also statically charged.
- The 'fine' powder allows for easy application while brushing into the carpet as well as along your baseboard edges..
- The 'statically charged' powder provides a clinging effect to carpet fibers. This allows very little to be removed by vacuuming, thereby providing long-lasting protection. It attaches to the flea larvae as they wiggle by. The effectiveness of killing (dehydrating) flea larvae is greatly increased.
- The Rx for Fleas Plus also has a neutral pH of 7.0. While being very safe for carpets, the neutral pH is actually more important in a pest control sense by not causing the targeted pest (flea) to be repelled from the powder. Roaches, ants, fleas, etc., can sense and avoid an alkaline or acidic substance, but crawl right through the neutral pH material.
Fleabusters® Effectiveness Comes With Great Consideration for Safety
- Borate powders are much safer than most liquid pesticide alternatives.
- When installed properly, the exposure to people and pets is very minimal.
- Fleabusters® Rx for Fleas Plus is 33% less toxic than pure boric acid powder products!
Fleabusters® Powder Provides More Carpet Area Coverage
- The Fleabusters® label identifies the maximum allowable coverage for the container size (3 lbs.). This means in 900 square feet you can't use more than 3 lbs., but you can use less!
- Fleabusters® service company averages less than 3 pounds of powder to treat the average home of living room, halls, stairs, family room and 3 bedrooms - five average size rooms!
- Because the powder is so fine it only requires a small amount applied everywhere to be effective. More is not better!
- Only a few microscopic crystals are all that's necessary to kill the flea larvae.
The Fleabusters® Guarantee is Unequal in the Industry
- The Fleabusters® 'One Year' satisfaction guarantee is truly unique. Any customer after 6 weeks from the date of application can request a product replacement
Easy Application Takes Only Minutes Per Room
1. Clear Areas for Treatment
Remove all small items such as shoes and toys from carpeted areas, including closet floors and under beds.
2. Cover or Remove
Cover electronic equipment such computers with a sheet or plastic. Cover aquariums and remove all pets. Dust-sensitive individuals should not be present during treatment.
Vacuum all carpeted surfaces thoroughly prior to treatment in order to improve the effectiveness of Rx for Fleas Plus. Remove cushions from furniture, clean and vacuum wells.
4. Apply Rx for Fleas Plus
Tilt container carefully as powder will flow freely. Treat one room at a time. Sprinkle powder lightly over all carpeted areas, including closet floors and under furniture. Pay special attention to your pets' favorite resting and walking areas. Treat the baseboard areas of all non carpeted rooms.
5. Brush in Thoroughly
Slowly brush powder into carpet with a push broom. Brush in one direction to evenly distribute powder. Then, use a slow back and forth motion until no visible powder remains.
6. Treat Furniture
Remove cushions from furniture. Sprinkle powder very lightly into wells only. Work powder deep into wells with a hand brush until powder disappears. Remove any excess powder from furniture.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can this product be used around pets and children?
Children and pets should not be in treatment area during application but can come in immediately following application.
2. Can this product be used if there is no carpeting?
Yes. Treat the baseboard areas (cracks and crevices) of your non-carpeted rooms.
3. Can this product be used by pregnant women?
Consult your personal physician.
4. Can I use this on my pet?
No. This product is strictly for use in your home. Your veterinarian will be able to recommend the best treatment for your pets.
5. Will this stain my carpets, furniture, etc.?
No. This product has a neutral pH and no acidity and has been tested and approved for use on Stainmaster carpets.
6. Can I apply this product right after shampooing?
Only if carpets and matting are completely dry.
7. Is it really necessary to treat under beds and furniture? My pets don't get in those places.
Yes. It is very important. Pre-adult fleas seek darkness and will crawl under beds, furniture, etc. to escape the light.
8. What about spills?
You can spot clean small areas of the home after treatment.
Rx for Fleas Plus, WHEN APPLIED PROPERLY, will rid your home of fleas for one full year. Please read instructions carefully prior to beginning application.
- It is recommended that dust-sensitive individuals not be present during treatment.
- Any powder that does not brush in completely must be vacuumed immediately. You may resume normal vacuuming 24-48 hours following application.
- Depending on the level of infestation, you may see residual flea activity for 2-6 weeks following application. If such activity occurs, more frequent vacuuming is recommended.
- Remove bags from vacuum cleaner immediately after vacuuming and dispose of bags.
- Reapplication is necessary following cleaning of treated carpets and/or rugs.
- Homes without carpeting – RX for Fleas Plus powder should be applied to baseboard areas (cracks and crevices), as well as furniture and area rugs.
- If you have further questions please contact us.